introduces the first complete set of tools for cleaning round pin type electrical terminals commonly used in Cannon, Deutsch, bullet type and general filing applications. Size ranges include: 0.030 in.-0.040 in. (2) 0.040 in.-0.50 in. (2), 0.050 in.-0.60 in., 0.060 in.-0.070 in., 0.070 in.-0.080 in., 0.080 in.-0.090 in., 0.090 in.-0.100 in., 0.100 in.-0.110 in., 0.110 in.-0.120 in., and 0.120 in.-0.130 in.
Each tool features a super hard diamond abrasive coating. The smallest sizes are made from Stainless Spring wire for strength and flexibility. Commonly used in automotive, truck, industrial and military-type applications, the Female Bullet Connector Cleaner Set can also be used for general file type applications where small orifice cleaning is required. The set covers a total of 10 sizes with duplicate cleaners in the 0.030 in. and 0.040 in. range. Each file is marked and/or color coded for replacements. Features:
- Strong but flexible
- Specifically engineered sizes designed for small round connector types
- Diameter sizes range from .030 in. to .120 in, and 5 in. long
- For use in general filing applications such as steel, aluminum, plastic, brass, etc.
- Individual sizes are marked and available for replacements
- Comes in a premium-quality holster with magnetic class